Tuesday 16 October 2007

Slug and ant cookies

So it rained and rained and rained and RAINED today. If we hadn't lived here 2+ years already, I would say that I've never seen so much rain. But today may have actually held the record for "most in one day" (at least in my book). So, after playing "hide-and-seek" and doing some "arts and crafts" (yea, right) and lining millions of little cars up into traffic jams......I asked Luke what he'd like to do. He brilliantly said, "Let's make slug cookies!" (His nursery class made gingerbread snakes one day last week; and this morning we had walked in the rain counting all the slugs we could find so he put the two together.)

Just what is the recipe for slug cookies??? 1 cup of peanut butter (we prefer crunchy), 1 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Voila! Delicious!

3 comments:

allison said...

Carter saw these pictures and said, "YUKE! My buddy!" Look at Caleb's hair! It's getting long and I love the part. :) Did you really not use any flour or baking soda/powder? Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely no flour! :)SB

Anonymous said...

Not sure about these cookies. I can't believe no flour.

CLB