Saturday 20 October 2007

Roll Tide

As shocking as it may be to some, I actually went with Chris (& the boys) to a football party tonight to watch Alabama versus Tennessee. In trying to get into the spirit, Luke and I set out to make a cake.
Luke REALLY likes to help with the icing and the sprinkles.
Faimon and Austin dancing---good, quality half-time entertainment.
Abbey, like me, was DEEPLY engrossed in the game. But, she managed to read a bit to Caleb when she wasn't cheering loudly.
Christa also managed to steal her eyes away from the game to play with the kids.

As for Clark, he was locked in on his own football game.....on Sega (or whatever it's called).
It was a good time had by all. Roll Tide!!!
Does anyone know who won the game??

2 comments:

iMollie said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud on this one. I, too, was DEEPLY engrossed in the game. Especially since our entire weekend pivoted on AL winning.
Roll Tide. Or whatever.

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see pictures of your friends in England. I liked your ROLL TIDE cake.

CLB