Tuesday 30 October 2007

Baseball in the Rain

So, it was raining the other day (can you believe it???) and Chris had just gotten home from work. He said, "Let's get these guys all suited up for the rain and I'm taking them out to hit the baseball." Envisioning 20-30 minutes of quietness sitting in my bed reading a book, I said, "OK!!" So, we got the kids totally waterproofed and out they went.
I ran back to my bed, jumped under the covers, and had just opened my book, when I heard the front door open and, "Do you think Big Papi hits every single ball when it's pouring down rain outside?" Oh well......he's a sweet dad and husband for trying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Years ago we left a baseball game in Atlanta because of rain. We all got very wet. Christopher has a poor memory about rain and baseball.

CLB