Friday 7 September 2007

A nice visit

Kaye and her 2 kids, Ella and Zac, came to town to see us. It was really nice to see and catch up with Kaye who recently moved about 45 minutes out of Oxford. We hung out in our flat, went for a walk, then came back and ate lunch. It was great to have a day "just like the good ole days."
I'll forever associate the real beginning of my learning about motherhood as my days of hanging out with Allison, Kaye, and Jane in Oxford. It's sad that they've all moved on, but I know we'll keep in good touch throughout all the years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan Parker in Tennessee was my dear friend when Christopher was born. Of course, her Melissa was born about two weeks later. We spent most of our time together during those first two years. You never forget friends like that.

CLB