Saturday 22 September 2007

The birthday party.....

Our good friends, Faimon & Christa, and their son, and Clark & Abbey came over to celebrate Caleb's birthday with us. After lunch, we had cake. Here, Caleb is getting some help blowing out the candle. He was mystified by the singing and the large blue and green burning object in front of him.
"What do I do with this mushy thing?"
"I can't quite pick all of it up, so maybe I'll stick my finger in it and see what it tastes like."
"As ugly as it looks, it tastes pretty good!! I'll try some more!!"
"Awesome! I'm getting the hang of shoveling it into my mouth. I could do this birthday thing everyday!"
We are so blessed by this happy and sweet little boy. We love you very much, Caleb, and we're so glad you were born!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb has a sweet tooth. There is nothing better than cake. I know Mom made him a delicious one. Happy Birthday, sweet boy. We are glad you are here. Many more happy birthdays to come.

CLB

allison said...

Love the cake. Wish we could have been there!!!