Saturday 29 March 2008

Baby's Gender Predictions.....

We have our 20-week ultrasound this coming Wednesday (and will hopefully be able to find out the baby's gender) so anyone wanting to make predictions, now is your chance. If right, you get bragging rights for the rest of this child's life! :)

Here are the ones I know for now, but you may change your mind up until Tuesday....

BOY: Chris, Pops, Ray, A/G Pat,

GIRL: Stacy, Luke, Sweetie, Clark, Abbey, Allison, Scott, Christa, Catherine, Boston Mary, Meg

(I should add, by the way----just for those of you who may give me some mother's intuition credit----I thought Luke and Caleb were both girls but Chris was right both times!)

5 comments:

allison said...

GIRL!!!! Millie Lynne (I don't know how you would spell it, but I have not forgotten the sweet name). Seriously can't wait to know...

Anonymous said...

I go for a girl, but boys are pretty great. Queen status is good!!!

CLB

Christa said...

My prediction is girl as well. Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

Mary from Boston predicts a girl. I'm thinking perfect complextions from the English weather and that makes me think of a girl.

Meg Wingfield said...

i cannot wait to find out. i predict girl just because you were so sick at the beginning and not so much with the boys. i will check in tomorrow to see. love to you all. meg