Saturday 9 February 2008

First glimpse of Baby #3

Saturday morning, February 9, 2008......we saw our 3rd baby today on an ultrasound at the JR Hospital in Oxford. Chris held Caleb in his lap, Luke held my hand ("to help me be brave"), and I laid on the table as we all stared at the screen waiting for a glimpse of this little person who will forever change all of our lives. He/she was laid back sucking their thumb with feet kicked up in the air. What an incredible gift from God families are! We look forward to meeting this little one in August in Alabama.
In this picture, Chris is rolling his eyes at my sentimentality, but here we are leaving the hospital after seeing our littlest one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that Luke and Caleb could go with you. They can get excited about the baby too.

CLB

iMollie said...

i'm so happy for yall! i got teary just reading that post. talk about sentimental...and i'm NOT pregnant. keep us posted -