Saturday 10 November 2007

Boys' day and Girls' Day


This is a church somewhere in the Cotswalds.....I can't say exactly where because I WASN'T THERE!!! That's right. I was away from "the guys" for a whole day! Abbey took me with her to a fancy hotel in London for afternoon tea. Meanwhile, Clark, Chris, and the boys drove around and explored.

They went for a hike here.


Abbey and I had a WONDERFUL time. We took the train to London, then we walked, shopped, and talked until our 2:00 reservation. Then the "tea" was incredible. They brought us a silver pot of tea, and trays of sandwiches, scones, and little desserts (which they replenished as needed). And, we got to eavesdrop on all the posh people around us toasting each other and giving multiple kisses on each cheek (as a 3-year old friend of ours taught us is the "euro-kiss").

Funny how the guys came back with buildings and grass in their pictures and we can back with people and yummy food in ours. Now what exactly does that mean about each gender? Hmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High tea. What fun for the girls!!! Do they have high beer? I think Clark and Christopher would have liked that.

CLB