Wednesday 30 April 2008

Happy birthday to Chris

Chris joined me today at 32...
I had asked Luke what he thought Daddy would like most for his birthday and he said, "Some beer!" What a great idea! Then, Luke dictated an incredibly sweet note to Daddy on his birthday card. Here, Chris has opened his favorite beer from the boys with their sweet note.
We sang "Happy birthday" and together they blew out the candles on the pie. Luke had the best line of the night, "No birthday CAKE? I know Daddy likes pie, but something's not right here."
After dinner, they settled in for some birthday mlb.com where Chris can watch all the baseball games he wants on-line.

3 comments:

allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS!

Anonymous said...

Christopher has always loved pie the best. Luke certainly knows his daddy well. I can't believe I am old enough to have a 32 year old son.

CLB

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.